Friday, March 9, 2012

True Love and Thanks

It has been a time of weddings here in my family!  My little sister got married just 2 weeks ago.  I have been busy traveling and recouping from all the excitement!  I am so happy for her and her new hubby! ^_^

I have not been completely away from my crafting though!  So, here I am to share some of my latest work.  First of all, here is a quick, easy thank you card made with my sizzix texture boutique and sizzix thank you themed embossing folders.  Also, I used some black-magic core-dinations cardstock which I sanded after embossing.  It literally only took me about 5 minutes start to finish!



I used some ink on the flower to make the embossing stand out and some double sided foam adhesive to give the flower some dimension.  So fun and cute! ^_^

As I mentioned before, it has been a time of weddings in my family.  My cousin is getting married this weekend.  She and her hubby to be are so bright and happy. (They are even having little rubber ducks at their reception as part of their decor!) So here is the card I made with her in mind...


 I used the Mojo Monday sketch (#231) for this card.  I love how bright and happy it turned out!  I think she will like it.  If you like what you are seeing please follow and I will keep posting!

~Morgan


2 comments:

  1. I came from Mojo Monday becuase I loved the bright card you made, but I like your black and white one above even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan, both of your cards are gorgeous! Came over from Mojo Monday, checking out peeps cards. {This is my first Mojo sketch challenge - lovin' it}! These are so much fun! Great job and I know they will love that wedding card! ;D

    ReplyDelete