Monday, February 20, 2012

Catching up

     So I've decided it is time to get caught up with the projects I have made recently that I have yet to post.  I am too new at this blog to be getting behind already!  I am just itchy to be making new projects all the time.  However, I am a SAHM of 3 adorable little ones that keep me busy during the day.  I have twin girls who are 5 and a 2 year old boy who means to live up to the definition of terrible twos.  He is so curious and wanted to be discovering everything all the time.  But unfortunately that also means I have to wait until he is either sleeping or heavily occupied with something elsewhere before I can scrap.  Somehow though, I still seem to manage! So without further ado, here is what I have been working on!

     First up, I made another explosion box!  Yay.  This is the lid I made.  I just love that little silvery flower.  For it, I glued some tinfoil to some black card-stock and then ran it through a sizzix embossing folder, then cut it out with another black card-stock flower beneath to make it really stand out!


     Here is a side view of the box. The inside of the box was fairly basic (I don't have a very good picture of it and I already gave it away) but I designed it as a mini photo-album with room for the recipient to add a few more photos of her own!  It was fun to make!


     Next up, I decided it was high time I made a page from the day my little guy had his baby blessing.  Isn't he just adorable!  This little guy is my two-year-old trouble making cutie, and I love him to bits!

     Here is a layout I made with the weekly layout challenge from Let's Scrap.  It even is one of their featured designs for the week, yay!

     Finally, I've made a few cards for weddings. I really love the red, black and white color combination.  It is a personal favorite of mine!

This last one I made using a design layout I found...but I don't remember where from at the moment, sorry! If anyone knows, please feel free to mention in the comments and I'll add it. I am just starting to build a collection of supplies and I love it.

  That's it for my latest projects. I just bought a few stamps recently that were fun to put to use on those wedding cards.  Aren't new supplies great?!  And, I have a whole bunch of awesome card stock on the way and my first Tim Holtz distress ink pad that is supposed to show up today along with a sanding block.  I am excited to start my next round of projects with all my fun new things.  Follow me to see what I come up with!  Thanks, Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment