Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Mojo Easter

     Here is my Mojo Monday card for this week from sketch 232.   This was a fun card to make!  I used a stamp I received as a gift several years ago when I was pregnant with my twin girls. It is from a baby themed 2003 Stampin' Up collection.  I am so glad I have finally gotten around to using my crafting things!  I have always love to do anything artistic but until recently have only just dabbled on occasion. 


     The supplies I used include patterned paper from DCWV Fresh Floral Stack. The silver embellishment in the flower is from Colorbok. I used some silver Studio G glitter glue and the pink (stitched) grosgrain ribbon is by Offray (Microspool).  The cardstock I've had quite awhile and no longer know the name.  I used markers by Chartpak and Prisma color to color the bunny.

   
Thanks for viewing my blog! I hope you enjoy my card and can glean some inspiration for your own crafting! 
~Morgan

1 comment: