Thursday, March 22, 2012

Imagine

So I have another new card for you today, yay!  I am having so much fun designing! ^_^ The card I made is titled imagine which I think fits in well with my whole theme for life right now.  My mind is exploding with ideas I am imagining and I desperately trying to find both the time and resources to turn my imaginings into reality!  With spring finally starting to feel like it is well and truly here to stay, I am anxious to dust of the dreariness of winter and  create!


I hope you like the card!  Please bear with me as I am still trying to figure out the best way to photograph my work but I am getting it figured out!  I thought I'd share a pic of some soda bread with currents that my hubby and I made on St. Patrick's Day. It turned out so pretty I just have to share!  (Too bad I can't share a slice of it with you as well - it was soooo yummy!)

 Sorry if that got your tummy rumbling!  If you haven't tried making homemade soda bread before you should really give it a go!  The dough is REALLY sticky but it turns out delicious.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my blog!  Of course, if you like what you see please follow and I will keep it coming!

~ Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment